Oakfield Community Foundation
The Oakfield Community Foundation is a component fund of the Fond du Lac Area Foundation with the mission to enhance the educational opportunities of our community by
- providing a base organization to coordinate support for education and the arts beyond the traditional school district budgets
- encouraging local business, civic, private sector involvement in our schools and our community
- recognizing student achievement and encouraging teacher innovation in our schools
- supporting the use of the most recent technologies in teaching and learning
- providing life-long learning opportunities for community members of all ages.
The Foundation will accomplish this by generating and accepting tax-deductible gifts from donors for the general endowment fund or for specific programs/scholarships.
Board Members (2015-2016)
Stacey Hein, President
Heather Collien, Vice President
Jennifer Duke & Kelli Dercks, Secretary
Leslie Moser & Angela Streblow, Treasurer