(920) 921-2215Fax: (920) 921-1036
384 N. Main Street - Suite 4Fond du Lac, WI 54935
How to Apply
To apply for a grant:
- Complete the Fond du Lac Area Foundation grant application
(Contact the Foundation for an application)
- Provide a statement containing the following information: (3 pages or less)
- Summary of the project or proposal (Include agency budget and project budget)
- Other principal sources of support (Both confirmed and potential)
- Outcomes of the project - who will be better off, and how, at the end of the project?
- If the project will be continued, how will it be supported the future?
- How are you working collaboratively with other local organizations to use your funding sources effectively to provide benefit to the people you are serving?
- Provide a copy of the IRS Federal Tax Exemption determination lettter (501(c)3)
- Provide a complete list of the organization's officers and directors
- January 15
For consideration at the February/March Board of Directors Meeting
- July 31
For consideration at the August/September Board of Directors Meeting