As financial advisors, you're in a great position to bring charitable giving solutions to your client. In addition to helping them realize tax savings in light of financial gains and other circumstances, you can see patterns of charitable activity over time and offer ways to streamline their giving.
Some situations in which financial planners refer their clients to us include:
- Regularly giving to charity
- Supporting multiple charities each year
- Selling a business
- Planning for retirement
- Realizing a financial gain
- Estate, legacy or tax planning
- Facing a desire to scale up their charitable giving
Why partner with The Fond du Lac Area Foundation?
- Our charitable experts will help you navigate the rules and regulations so your clients can achieve maximum tax savings
- Ongoing research and extensive contacts in the community help donors stay informed of charities that align with donors charitable objectives
- A variety of charitable giving tools let you and your client choose the option that best fits their financial and philanthropic objectives
- Newsletters and publications will help keep you current on trends in philanthropy, including relevant tax and legal regulations, plus research about issues facing our community