(920) 921-2215Fax: (920) 921-1036
384 N. Main Street - Suite 4Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- 42% of American adults have wills but only 8% include a charitable bequest
- The most common reasons among high net worth Americans for adding a charitable provision in their wills is to avoid estate and gift taxes and to leave a charitable legacy.
- Bill Gates and Warren Buffett recently challenged the nation's billionaires to leave half their net worth to charity. If the billionaires were to follow suit, it would amount to $600 billion in charitable giving.
- Join your many friends who have already left bequests to the Fond du Lac Area Foundation
- We have helped people at all financial levels leave bequests to help support their community long after they have gone.