As attorneys, you've in a great position to help your clients structure their charitable giving as part of an estate plan or as they're navigating other family, financial, and life changes.
Attorneys often turn to us when their clients:
- Want to instill philanthropic values in their children
- Want to bring the family together around giving vs finances
- Are nearing retirement
- Have wealth they perceive they don't need
- Feel that their children are financially solvent
- Are concerned about setting up an appropriate inheritance for their children
- Are concerned about estate taxes
- Are satisfied that their business has made some money
Why Partner With The Fond du Lac Area Foundation?
- Our charitable experts will help you navigate the rules and regulations so your clients can achieve maximum tax savings
- Ongoing research and extensive contacts in the community help donors stay informed of charities that align with donors charitable objectives
- A variety of charitable giving tools let you and your client choose the option that best fits their financial and philanthropic objectives
- Newsletters and publications will help keep you current on trends in philanthropy, including relevant tax and legal regulations, plus research about issues facing our community